View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 04:48 AM
CuriousSnowflake

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenK
Amen! I very much like how you put that CurioiusSF! I pretty much adhere to the same within myself, with a very wide door open for new as it forms.
But I have to admit... that "new" would have to be very very good.. and would likely come about through direct experience, as it usually does from time to time.

We truly live in a magical universe, but as humans it seems that we drink this in slowly, in contrast to the
pure flood, by comparison, that pours through us when interacting with the other side. :^)

The human experience is what it is, and is as it should and must be. IMHO, the vast majority of us seal ourselves off from the greater part of the truth of Who We Are, not because of some shortcoming, but because doing so is necessary in order for us to experience certain things. If we only experienced light and love, how could we truly appreciate it? Only through the existence of darkness and despair can light and love ever have meaning. Thus, to be human means to sometimes become who we are not (at our deepest level) in order to grok in fullness Who We Are.

CS