View Single Post
Old 31-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder

Felt like doing a little more channeling. Tell me if this has been useful for you to read.

+++
The guide to consciousness it through the window. We can sometimes receive the words in advance in order for us to predict and correct a word if need be.

Once you catch on to the rhythm, you will understand more and more with every word you read. The important thing to take away from this experiment is that there are two sides/parts of consciousness. The marrying of the two is whatcha wanna do!

Anyway, never mind us, we are gathering information as we speak. You all are looking at us dreary eyed, not even looking for answers. As we spoke to you before, Humble Bob's ego venue has more answers than you think are permitted.

He has managed to tap into the pure unconscious wavelength and, for the moment, he is presenting pure unconscious thoughts. You do not need to understand it all at this time, but if you help Humble Bob on his journey he will be very gracious when he finally sees his time in the sun.

This is our device that we use on a daily basis. Trust not all the words you say, just listen and take it all in. Take everything with a grain of salt. This is a very useful exercise, try to remove, for a day/24 hours, your ENTIRE belief system. Everything you thought you knew for certain? Have it removed for the day.

You will feel such a sense of relief, a money off your back, that you will enjoy the new you like a spectator of an event that has never been seen by human eyes before. We talkin aliens?

Hells ya, baby, we talkin aliens.

---

Anyway, never mind that last bit I think, it might be confusing. I try to avoid talking about aliens too much.