View Single Post
Old 14-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Newbie ;)

I never really believed the mythology. I just thought there's an astronomically good experience you have when you're really compatible with a person---that's what I had in my experience. I just found that when I googled something that happened like the feeling of merging, if I googled "do twin flames merge?" I'd find that I was not the only one who had that experience and that, yes, twin flames are said to merge. So whatever it is, there are many of us having a special experience with a person (or people) who are especially compatible---compatible to the point of being a rare match. That and we all think we can find out more about it by reading about twin flames, because that's where we find other people who've had these experiences. I would have to say that most people I talk to come nowhere near to this level of compatibility and it's truly uncommon, especially with the experiences of energy and psychic connection etc. including the astronomical experience of love, but it happens. I don't know what to attribute it to but compatibility. I had my experience when I was being most honest with myself and lived in such a way I could meet someone compatible with my true self.

I'm not saying other definitions are wrong, but that I simply didn't believe them. I truly believe that it's possible for me to find another compatible person as long as I live my life in a way that nurtures that. I can't think of a good reason why love wouldn't be limitless, or why you'd have to be dependent on a specific other person in order to have fulfilling love---so that their choices could remove it from your life.