View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 02:14 AM
Experiencer
I feel that for all of us, those waiting or not waiting or even those who are running, there will always be this sensation of unfinished business. Don’t you agree? Like a feeling of “this isn’t over” even when we speak all the words which point to it being over and move on in our lives, sometimes with other romantic partners.

The connection itself never disappears and it seems to perpetuate a sensation of some type of an ongoing process which we can’t seem to ever fully graduate from, for lack of a better word.

I am not waiting for him to come back as my life is so much better and richer without him. But I still feel like I’m with him as he’s always with me. No matter what, always, until my last breath and beyond. And I’m not even being romantic about it. Not at all. This situation is just something that I’ve come to accept.

I really love those rare periods when I almost (almost) forget about him. But that never lasts for long and it always seems to lead to a period of intense synchronicities and jaw-dropping signs. Sigh...