View Single Post
Old 31-08-2015, 03:23 PM
lifensoul

Good to see gem supported. He definitely needs it. I accept i am the cause for for forcing him to face himself, which he has been avoiding with a lot of effort for a long time and probably wiol still continue to do so, but i wouldnt change a word. Actually, i would. I should have used the word insult rather than word abuse in my recent posts. Just followed gems suit there, his choice of word on himself...happens.

This is one of the threads where gem has gone a bit easy and used direct insults...mostly they are cleverly disguised as going round and round in circles and creating confusion, resulting in almost helples hopelessness - very well shown in this thread too. Unfortunately i am not the one who will let anyone make me drag me down into that state. I will give you a hand if you want to help yourself, but if ypu want to instead use it to drag me down and if i cant stop it from happening, i did rather chop my own hand. If its being done to another in my presence, i will replace their hand with mine first.

Suport, but lying is not good for the soul.