View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
I love Libyan Desert Glass! A very interesting glass I might add... it's classification is still a bit sketchy, there's the tektite theory in which a meteor hits earth and the debris creates the tektite and there's the comet exploding theory in which a comet exploded above the desert creating the glass from the blast (like Trinitite).

It is a wonderful glass to work with, IMO it's very similar to Moldavite but not as harsh. I always feel a golden energy with LDG. Due to it's color; it has a high resonance with the solar plexus. It is also a very strong protector against negativity and very good for crystal healing. For those of you that are too sensitive to Moldavite and can't handle its intense energy, I would highly recommend LDG as I find it to be very similar to Moldavite but without the intense kick that Moldavite has.
Hoping that others will react and tell their experiences on LDG. Just out of curiosity, as I don't feel moldavite is stronger, to me it feels like LDG works on much higher levels, higher vibration, which may feel like its impact is less.
Sort of like moldavite is a brick in the stomach and LDG flutters. Does that make sense?