View Single Post
Old 28-04-2017, 05:40 PM
Guide
Question Still learning about my sign: Aquarius

This is a few things that I've been picking up on about myself. I'm still learning about astrology and I often wonder if this is all related to my sign.

I feel emotions. However it's never overly. I'm sensitive and emotional deep down inside, I just don't like showing this to people. The only people I ever show it too is if I trust the person a lot. For some reason I don't feel comfortable showing my emotions to people I barely know.

Sometimes people often times find me unpredictable and this confuses me a lot. I just do things at random or things I want to do during the day. I'm always finding new things to do to keep myself busy. My mind moves fast and I notice sometimes my mind thinks a lot. I do daydream and I'm very creative. Enjoy helping others. When it comes to me though, I tend to keep it to myself because I have to find people who I can trust and can open up too.

Anytime I go anywhere I'm friendly and very social. My mother even picked up on this and said to me as were walking outside the store, "You're so friendly! You always know how to make people smile."

To me I enjoy making people smile and I do care about people deeply. The one thing though is I'm a bit of a loner, yet I can make friends pretty easily. I'm always okay by myself and it doesn't bother me at all that I don't have anyone to hang out with every single day. Is this a normal Aquarius trait? I'd like to hear people's opinion on this. Thank you.