View Single Post
Old 19-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Hello Tony

Lets see if I can reply to the questions noting that this is only how I feel or deal with it we all find our paths.

My questions about platform would be, do you always know where about in the room your should be looking to, did it take time to be aware of this or did you know the from the very first time?
Do you prefer one to one readings or platform, if platform, why?
Have you had any unpleasant experiences I should watch out for that you could share. And lastly, how do you deal with hecklers?

Looking at the first question do you always know where to go in the room when you make a connation. For the most part yes, I have had it happen where two are sitting together with very similar losses and its for the person next to them not the one I go to. This is realized as details come in more. This is not always a nice place to land at as the first one is then left out. Here I make sure that I offer one to one time at the end for them to see if I can bridge their connection.

What I find is with those that I know are "good" (as trust me I can spot a fake a mile away ) often wonder the room out of that lack of self confidence. When you hit a few then narrow it down it can seem at times like your "waffling". For me if I find I have done this, as it happens, I will go OK I will be back to you have to move to someone else first.

It is all about how you or whom is doing the event sets up the room, and how they want it run. If its your show, and I prefer this, then I am free to wonder where I need to go and to come back to someone. Or take it private.

It comes down to learning to understand those in spirit more and being able to ask them for more details. To also learn not to let others butt in and have your Guides control that for you

Platform over one to one readings. They are two very different things so there is not like and dislike more its that personal comfort zone is all. That place of being more private and being on stage and out there.

One to one readings are deeply personal you not only have the dead person but too you have the living emotional person to balance. You have to be good at holding your own personal emotions as well so your outside it all. For me if my emotions need to flow they flow.

On stage your hitting a person and moving on your maybe with them at most 3 minutes. Then most "offer" paid services after the event bookings. Its usually a "Demo Event" your at.

I am a Toast Master teacher level, so an audience to me is fine. I am comfortable in whom I am and presenting me. I too know that if I am working with another they know that I am pure and good just that I have not sought the "on stage presence" for career maybe they have.

The all time worry of the unexpected and not nice event is something we all have to be ready for in platform or general day to life. We are always open for things that are not positive to find us. (I do not go to the Demon) notions that are so tossed out there.

An event was at an event. I was at a demo by two poplar medium's that so felt that is there truly was a "dark force" out there and if anything ever happened to them they would no longer do the work. They honestly feel its all LOVe and Light in that world. NOT the case.

I was a part of the group that brought them to town, so I was in the audience not as a guest. I was with my Son whom is also very gifted. We felt a shift in the audience, people rusting in their seats, looking for things in pockets and purses, some got up to leave for the washroom. It was heavy in the room yet the two on stage did not miss a beat. Even when a door slammed and a poster fell they kept going like it was nothing. Living in that bubble its all "Light".

I felt something running up my arm, a burning feeling. I had long sleeves on and I looked quietly, and there was a huge scratch there. Them my Son said he had one on his leg. We both knew not to panic that we had to go into "work mode" (noting he as 12 at the time) that we had someone there that needed help. Once we took it on the audience settled again.

They went to this man telling him that he had a heavy loss around him, he said that he had a "Demon" haunting him. They dismissed him right off telling him this was not the place for this discussion, and that no one dead was bad.

He got up and walked out, before I could stop my Son he followed him out.....and of course so did I. This was fine as it was my event on some level to run. We met with him and helped him move on his Father that was truly and "evil" human being.

I know and respect that we all have our calling and our path to walk with our gifts and if you do not want the dark that is your path. For me and my Son we are open to work with the dark we came into do this work.

The last aspect is hecklers, your going to get them. I have done large events where security is hired and their job is to remove them. I had one go at me, and security went and asked him to leave. I stopped them saying give me a moment. I told the man I was not there to "make him believe" that I was there to communicate with spirits. I told him I know your wife drags you to all these events, so that you "see" her way. This is not how it works. He was like yes she takes me to all of these and they are all "fake".

I went on to ask if I could tell him about the man standing behind him, he was like me what a ghost is with me.....I was there is a spirit there yes. He goes OK what ever, its all fake. Again security wanted to remove him, and I said no.

I told him about a uniform on this man, green in colour, a tall slender man. That this uniform had so many metals on it there was not much chest plate n it left. That the hat too was full on full. This man had been so highly decorated. His face was a picture, I knew he knew this man, that there was a connection. I went on to mention one metal (rare on rare to receive) and he had not one but two of them. This sealed the deal.

He took the message and sat down saying nothing......and I moved on.

I thought that was the end of it all, as they were not in the line I had at the end. A few weeks later I heard a man yelling at me in the parking lot of a store. Saying there she is OMG you are so "real". I went and talked with him and he apologized. I told him I was not there to convert him, but to relay messages. He said that so many would hit on his "Dad" but just the army uniform, nothing more. So anyone could do that. I hit a detail no one could know. The "two metals".

It all about how you "show up" and what kinda "show" you want to put on. Its part self confidence and part stage appearance. What for me it never is be that thing called "EGO".

Lynn