View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Interesting sharing you have above. Short answer to your question: yes, the quality reading is, in part, a reflection of the reader.

I have one question for you: Do you put most of your attention on "accuracy" of the reading, or on your own life situation?
For me the objective of the reading is ultimately to gain insight beyond my own ability. However during the process I may expand this by seeking answers to new questions. Specifically in this endeavor with this primary topic of focus I needed and wanted to understand more about the process. This in turn helped me to weed out certain information and to recognize the most important information collected. It was necessary because I would have ended up with an interesting yet useless collection of opposing views. Some readers do not provide explanations or additional information which would support their conclusions. They simply tell you what they see. Their view could still be just as likely/probable to manifest as one with an accompanying logical series of details connecting A to Z. There are many routes to an end. I have been surprised discovering other logical series of details to alternate ends.