View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 02:35 AM
FrankieJG

Are Leos cheaters?

They say Leo is a perfect match for Sagittarius. I have known only one Leo so far.The guy who was sitting right next to my cubicle at one of the places I worked for. I must say he was great at flirting.It was not annoying at all. It felt decent,sweet and nice.I usually freak out when somebody tries to flirt with me.But when he did I loved it and made me flirt back. He is a VERY confident person.Many people say Leos have so much ego but I didn't see much ego in him.Eventhough he was just an ordinary guy, when I was around him it was like being around a movie star or the popular guy at college lol. Something to do with his personality, there have been much better looking guys but never felt the urge to flirt back. Even now when I find a certain guy interesting or a guy interested in me, I compare my feelings with the feelings I got being around that Leo. I don't know how to explain this.His personality was the best (for me) and I kinda want a man who gives me the same feeling that he gave.It is weird and I was wondering why until I remembered his birthday and realized he is a Leo.So I agree with most of the Leo traits I saw in him. The connection between us was also similar to what they describe. Sagi and Leo is a good combo.I felt it from my end and i think he did too. He would flirt with me everyday. Others in the office started to notice that too.

Anyway I am a Sagittarius and I am blunt.I am honest and sometimes it can be hurtful.So during the time he was flirting with me, I did a background check and found out his sexy side lol It was the only negative thing about him. He was the sleeping around type of guy. So once, while he was actively flirting with me I brought up about a girl he was sleeping with.From what I have heard the girl was already in a relationship with some other guy.amd there have been some fights between him and girl's bf .I don't know how but that story fell out of my mouth during our conversation.He was shocked to know that I knew about it.And I still regret bringing it up.Because that was it.He didnt flirt with me again.Not even a Hi.. Lol

So I want to make sure whether every Leo is playful and tend to be sleeping around? From my personal experience,everything else was perfect but that trait.