View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Master
I agree with the original post. I have studied the paranormal world and research hundreds of cases and there are several different classification of negative entities. There is an overwhelming evidence of possession, evil spirits, demonic creatures, and even the devil himself. Near-Death Experiences in Hell do not report such things because souls who go to such states of consciousness have build their own hellish existence with their own negative thought-forms.

Ghosts- Souls of departed humans who stay earthbound and are lost.

Tramp souls- souls who are negative and are trapped between realms or are damned in their own hellish existence.

Negative Thought Forms- these are negative thought-forms or The Shadow People created by the mind of a spiritualist or someone with a strong negative connection to the Other Side. These energy forms can be given license to act on their own.

Demons- the pristine spirits who were once angels in Heaven who have completely separated from the Light and joined the dark side and work in groups, gangs, and even legions contributing to the consciousness we know as "the devil".

Satan- the archangel who began the separation of consciousness from the Source in the beginning.

I noticed the New Age likes to make jokes about Satan and demons and even try to tell people that such things don't exist. They usually do this because of some massive liberal thinking or because they can not come to terms with darkness because they live in the dark subconsciously and present a false outward personality of light.

We were all souls in Heaven with God and we all saw Satan and his angels fall or separate from Heaven. We were there in the beginning when the light and the darkness separated and God created the material world for equal balance of good and evil.

Jesus recalls this event because of his Eternal Now Consciousness he could remember things that happened in the past all the way back to the beginning of Creation. We w