View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where did I dismiss it ? Bliss is beautiful btw
I said that mind over matter is very powerfull as we both know. The person who was ill thought your friend cured her with some special power he thinks he has, no jonesboy that is not true, lets be 100% truthful, she cured herself by thinking your friend has special powers which could cure her, It's called the ' placebo effect '

It's good to see it has worked for her, I wish her well but it wasn't anything outside of herself that cured her...

Sorry sky but that is not true and just one example.

I have offered to introduce you many times so that you can know for yourself. For years now and you have instead declined and offered insults.

It is one thing to not believe I get that it is another to be offered proof and to decline and offer insults instead as you always do.

You have others on this forum saying the same thing as me, recommending the same people as I do.

No point in debating you about something you don't believe in or ever wish to experience.

I am sure you will continue with your negative posts about guru's, or traditions or teachers etc.. are all bad unless you believe in them of course...