View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 10:47 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; yes it IS a mockery - just look at the exchange with Neil above.. He is speaking about an ongoing situation that has plagued him for years now, discussed often here on the forum...He has openly said he struggles to express it out of fear, and at times we try to get to the common legitimate spiritual truth of it all... This is after all a LIFE AND DEATH and eternal spiritual problem - simply the MOST IMPORTANT issue we EVER FACE !!

Similarly - I myself have laid out at times some very troubling personal details, insights into my spritiual truths and again, we try to find some common legitimate spiritual truth - but CONSTANTLY - we must deal with nonsense that is WILLFULLY and knowingly given that is IS nonsense - like he just mocks us or plays some stupid game of one-upmanship whereas I and many others here are simply NOT ABOUT THAT at all !!

Here on the forum - every post of every thread - for the vast majority here - is based on their REAL WORLD SITUATION and some rather bizarre things that they seek truth and clarity for...

Except this one, has no intention to discuss teach or learn - just brag brag brag - and its all fantasy - OBVIOUSLY so - yet no body seems to mind..lol...even feed into it from time to time, kind of encourages it.. I mean he himself makes a complete mockery of bible truth - yet he gets left alone despite some outrageous claims - I speak the legitimate truth of Christ yet I DO get jumped on all the time no matter WHAT I say....lol...

As I say - political correctness has run out of control - Im all about truth - the two are often incompatable Im afraid...(always say it as you SEE it Folks - don't ever be afraid to claim your authority - you are SUPPOSED to think and question everything - that way you gain GNOSIS) - if the truth survives your onslaught then look you HAVE found REAL truth yes..?..SO QUESTION IT - rip it apart - see what its REALLY MADE of and don't EVER be afraid to do that !!!!

And look - if you find something you thought was truth, and it does NOT stand up to your onslaught, then DISCARD IT - IGNORE IT - for it is NOT TRUTH and can serve NO PURPOSE AT ALL on this spiritual endeavour...

So, given the fact that for many of us we are discussing REAL WORLD and personal situations we must deal with - very emotive issues with real world consequences and affects - and given the fact we come here to share , learn and UNDERSTAND these things that have happeed to us - then yes indeed - I find it a mockery and even a little insulting - when someone comes along repeatedly posting blatant nonsense and all the while bragging none stop about supposed greater spiritual status than even the "creator" itself...lol....IT IS A JOKE on us, he is taking the p8ss in my modern plain English - He KNOWS he is - yet he insists it is "truth" and so, THAT IS A MOCKERY !!!

Yer, so really I myself find I only have one option - the dreaded ignore list - but I see he doesn't even have the intelligence to realise that even though I told him clearly, and so he still posts comments at me no doubt - I see he must from Neils post above..

If its not a mockery, then he must be desperate for attention and clearly likes to be centre stage.. Well, I hear that orientals have a passion for KAREOKE, so perhaps that may help - up on a stage eveyone clapping, hed be in his element - and he wouldn't need to make it up as he goes along any more as hed have the true lyrics on screen to follow....lol...win win all round..

White Pegasus; EVERYTHIG I post is either taken DIRECTLY from Christ scripture that He had the disciples write down for us (all) - and I can and have REPEATEDLY shown to you as REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that AYONE can go see for themselves !! or upon occasion I may offer you personal insight from direct spiritual experiences, which if you knew Christ truth, you would EXPECT that to happen, and so would probably trust me more when I share those things, and which - IF you knew Christ truth - such things WOULD be happening to YOU TOO !!

The fact is they don't happen to you - nor to any religious bible adherants - because as I told you - as Christ told you first - your religious leaders have TAKEN THE KEYS TO KNOWLEDGE as He said, and have HIDDEN them from you - trapped you within your body and mortal paradigm, made you believe falsely, that all the spiritual things I speak about are "heresy" and so the legitimate spiritual truth is simply not directly available to you now.. NOW you MUST then RELY on the religion FOR any such spiritual truth, and so they have you EXACTLY where they want you..

I do ASSSURE you, everything I say that I attribute as something CHRIST said, DOES exist in the ORIGINAL scripture that your religion has banned you to know...if you want HIS truth, then simply run along to google and see exactly what it is they forbid you to know.. you can call me a liar here - but it is there plain and undeniable for all to see - so realise then, it is Christ speaking - call me a liar here I don't mind He already said I should expect it from you..lol...but realise, I just repeat HIS TRUTH so actually that means you call HIM A liar whilst still claiming to be a "Christian"..

Do you trust Christ..??. or do you cling to man and a man made bible..??.Simple really..Ive shown you REAL WORLD HISTRORICAL PROOF of how and why your entire religion came about... Ive shown you ample repeated WARNINGS by Christ Himself that all this would be done in His name..lol...and yet , you (all) still fall for it - so call me a liar - deny it all you need - still - it IS TRUTH regardless - plain and actually undeniable as it is REAL WORLD EVIDENCE that shows you clearly - if you dare to be honest - you have been severely deceived by that entire religion, just as He warned you would be..