View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

negative energies

Hi,

I've been having a similar experience and it became so intense that the energies were communicating constantly with no breaks at all.

I am just beginning to bounce back from the negative effects this caused over a long period of time, but really glad to be getting a sigh of relief.

The energies also did not want me to post or reach out (and actually deleted it when I wrote a response last night). In the past, I tried to respect it, trusting the advice that you don't want to spread negativity about your twin flame on the internet and also in an effort to respect his privacy. On the other hand, the darkness just can't thrive in the wide open.

I was told at the beginning of this (ridiculous!) journey that I would be asked to stay "in the middle" with my opinion about what was unfolding, that I would need to allow it to unfold. There were swings from the left to right side, but overall it stayed in the middle, unknown. I honestly kept myself open to seeing pure truth and I was still confused. Now it looks like some extreme negativity has been at work.

The amount of masking as good energies and the resources used were baffling. I'd be glad to message or email privately with anyone who has advice as I'm beginning to untangle things that remained mysterious until recently. I'm glad to share with anyone what's been helping me lately.