View Single Post
Old 21-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
So, are we moving towards an era where language and the requirement to communicate will become totally irrelevant and have some of us just discovered this a bit prematurely?
One has to look (and feel) 'deeper' than one's formulated beliefs, which as I have said, in my opinion are just emotionally-subscribed to mental constructions ... in order to (really ) appreciate and connect with/to the exquisite REALITY of their ISness, their true (real?) BEING.

What you are referencing as 'irrelevant' is the 'spinning of wheels' (and so going nowhere further) that characterizes so many (tho certainly not all here!) people's generally not 'seeing' or 'feeling' and so actually relating to the REALITY underneath the word-clothing which others display.

Language (thought, ideas, etc) will always provide 'clues' to facilitate the process of those who truely wish to ('detective'ly) 'know' and 'relate to' the REAL nature of the constellation of The Presence of Life (God, Shiva, Christ, Being, however you want to 'mentally' think of IT) in others (as well as oneself, if one examines one's own words and thoughts, I dare say).

I hear so many 'crying' about how they are not truly related to by others, while they themselves don't do so. As Gandhi said, You have to (first) be the change you 'wish' (or something like that )

To get 'deeper' (to become more 'deeply' related) one has to leave the 'island' of one's own self-and-reality 'definition' - de-finite-ion) and get into 'swimming' and 'diving deeper' in 'oceanic' (hence containing everyone else) waters.