View Single Post
Old 20-07-2017, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
You have had very real spiritual experiences, which you personally (mentally) conceptualized as having something to do with what you mentally image-in to be an 'entity' which you 'picture' and 'label' as Shiva, IMO.

Thank you, David but please take the rest of that post into consideration before you think that.

As you have said to me before, maybe it's a past-life thing because from the first time I saw an image of Siva as a young child, my whole world turned upside-down and I was changed forever.

I understand that Siva exists as much as I know that my own soul/Atman does and I know that my own Jivatman is the essence of Paramatman which is (Sada)Siva.

Did I translate the experience or did the experience self-translate? either way, but to say I translated it as Siva, means that Siva exists beyond my translation of Him - which He does anyway.

Do you exist, David? does anybody exist? because Siva is also as real to me (if not more real) than another person is. He is God, but also a man - God both in human form and totally beyond form and I have experienced Siva on every level of my being, right to my very core.

By saying 'Is our version of god mostly in-house?' we can ask 'Is our version of David mostly in-house?' 'Is our version of Necro mostly in-house?' 'Is our version of SF mostly in-house?'