View Single Post
Old 27-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
Cool. You need a square and compass to draw the Flower of Life. This would be the emblem
Some say the G means God and some say it means Geometry.

Or G-string.

Straight line | and curved line )

To understand the 3D nature of the flower-of-life then go this Jim Lehmans PDF web site here.

The fundamentals are overlapping hexagons as found in the 4 bisecting planes of the cubo-octahedron aka the Vector Equlibrium. See URL

The tetrahedra 1/2 octahedra combine to make the 3D isotropic vector matrix and VE/cubo-octahedron are found there.

What Jim did, to create the Pandora curved matrix that has the same four planes of the VE and isotropic vector matrix, was to turn each one of the 1D lines of tetrahedra, and 1/2 octahedron ergo the 1D istropic vector matrix and the subseguent VE, was to turn those 1D lines into 3D pods.

His pods are kinda of like di-pyramids--- triangular hexahedron --- except curved.

A cube is square hexahedron.

Any way, Jims PDF site tells is whole story of how he made his discoveries. He I and others worked together for a few years disscussing Fullers geometry as expressed in Synergetics 1 & 2.

Fuller used a circle with two dots in to represent consciousness ( * * ).

I went further and felt that the symbol of female should be triangle with two dots inside as consccousness, and ovaries etc....bear in mind, that my texticons do not do true justice to the symbolism I intend.
.../ \
../**\

Male is as follows, and open triangle set with two dots consciousness and as testes on outside;

*Y*

When male symbol is placed inside the female triangle we get a birds-eye-view of the the tetrahedron and the tetrahedron is minimal system and structure of Universe.

\Y/ again the texticons do not do justice. You can draw them yourself. There is much more to this symbolism in 3D that I cannot show using texticons.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman