View Single Post
Old 23-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOnLetItGo
I think this boils down to one a thing; a feeling.

A TF connection makes you feel complete. Makes you feel like you've "come home." There is no other feeling you will have had with anyone else and you will know that, as will they. The syncs etc are all there as well. It's good to read up on infatuation, narcissists, lust, etc. Because many of those things do mimic traits of a TF connection. But at the end of the day a TF connection, is all forgiving. You let things go that you never would. There are no deal breakers. The love never goes. And you'd never wish any ill-will on them even though you do some of the craziest, meanest things. The difference is your INTENT. You never have mal intent, nor do they. But sometimes the bad must come out to clear your issues. Also, a key thing to a TF connection I believe is during separation you will feel the pull very intensely (it will come in waves as well, sometimes earth-shattering pain out of no where) but you will also notice your life is improving slowly but surely. Even though it's immensely painful, deep down you know you're improving your SELF with this separation. I don't believe a psychopath makes you a better person in any way. Our twins are here to make us complete, self-love, acceptance, etc. through the most excruciating trials and tests. But in the end, we are who we are meant to be in the end. And that is better off, not worse off. I think in a TF connection we know this deep down. Sometimes in our sub-conscious. It's why there is often a lot of peace in the end once the push/pull, etc is over. Psychopaths, I think lack most, if not all of these things. It's more of an obsession, an addiction and in reality your own lack of self-worth if you're letting someone stay in your life who makes you feel terrible and deep down you know makes your life worse off. It's one thing to have flaws, it's another thing to know someone actively hinders and makes your life worse off with no betterment.

These are key distinctions I believe. I hope this helps with some clarity!
I agree with you. A twin flame shouldn't make you feel less of person. They should at least make you feel special all the time. If one thinks anything else there wrong about there twin flame. If know there bad for you, they are, don't waste your time on feeling bad. It never works out for the both of you.