View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Still_Waters,

Very impressive demonstration of the power of the body-mind-spirit connection. So glad your example can give hope for the rest of us! Thank you for the connection with your experience.

I'm glad that the actual examples (accompanied with explanation) were helpful to you.

I actually got intensely interested in the body-mind-spirit connection relevant to healing after I emerged completely SYMPTOM FREE from a 3-day "irreversible coma" with a clear recollection of all that had transpired. Doctors were shocked since they had said that, in the unlikely event of survival, there would be severe organ damage and brain damage. (More specifically, my sister told me just about a month ago that the medical staff had actually told the family that I had passed away. She remembered the crying and the screaming at that pronouncement. Then, "a while later", the medical team came out and said that I had opened my eyes, was fully alert AND SYMPTOM-FREE.) That NDE (near death experience) turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it served as a catalyst to the spiritual focus that became my top priority in life.

P.S. I may write later about how visualizations applied to aspects of my life other than healing. However, this will suffice for now.