View Single Post
Old 30-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Hi Innerlight,

I don't know about what everyone else is basically saying, but my post to you personally, highlights the following:

...." the Universe is, Itself, ALL the circumstances you CAN experience, for good or ill...NOW BEFORE YOU EVEN ASK. That's why what you ask for is always, already available to BE experienced. That's why the Universe ALWAYS says YES ! But ONLY to what you say YES for in yourself. Yes, it's hard to get a job in this economy. Yes, the job I want is just waiting for me. Yes, I know I won't get that raise. Yes, I always knew I'd get the recognition I deserve. Yes, if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Yes, the Universe is a mirror. Yes, no one can help me. Yes, I will succeed even if no one helps me. Yes, yes, yes ! (Get it ?)"

I've bolded the part that helps explain WHY that is.

Doling out crackers is not what I was referring to....unless crackers is all one sees one's self as worthy to receive.

I was, merely, stating from what seemed to have been the trend of this thread. Which seemed to be, if your soul allows it, it can happen. That, train, while I understand, seems a little cold and detached. That well, maybe I'm going to suffer for rest of my life. And there's nothing I can do, but accept. Bare in mind, I am not saying I am suffering. Just, using examples.

It seems, the first "rule", if I can even call it a rule, is that one must see the reality of the manifestation as being real. That it already exists. One can not doubt, or even question it. It's a part of their life. But, I suppose, if one does fix on a certain income. That they get this "specific" job, their manifestation will not come to fruition. As others could also be needing it, or something better may come along than at the one place you had your eyes set on.

I guess really, it's more about the idea that life is provided for. That I started this thread about. To have that belief that no matter what, my bills will always be paid for. And just not worry about the rest. That is something I am still learning.

I will say the universe does have a wicked sense of humor as since I have made this thread the universe has showered me with what it is capable of doing. I had finished a vision board, and thought to myself, it could use some rose quartz to add to it. I was out of it, and needed to get some. Two days later, in my mail, was a package from a friend, and they put some rose quartz in it. Another time, I put up a picture of the blessed mother, and thought, I wanted to get a picture of another ascended being. A few days later, I had class, and ended up in a store, that had for sale a necklace with that same being on it. That I just had to scoop up. Sure, I put out for it, but it still put it into my path. I've also learned you have to create an equal balance to this. If I am just manifesting and taking, the energy is not balanced. So it needs to be an equal exchange of energy.