View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 03:33 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
ah ok how do i know she is my twin.right i gettit now.https://www.elephantjournal.com/2017...nship-to-work/this totally made sense to me.one year after the event.id never even heard of twin flame before that.its hard to explain philosophically cos i could literally go on for hours about us.but everything that particular article said was soooo true about what had happened it was like light bulbs going off in my head.even the things we had said to each other.for example on the second day(and i honestly thought it was a deep soulmate thing back then)i told her that if we were who i thought we were then i would love her unconditionally.to which she replied wow thats deep.and i said yep.but it didnt scare her.and afterwards she was talking about how we needed to work together.i think at the time she was talking about some kind of christian mission kinda thing,but again it was instinctive.we just knew even at that stage that we were meant to work together.in whatever capacity our limited minds were saying to us back then.so if i could sum it up in like 2 words.WE KNOW.we just do.simple as that.plus about 20 gazillion other examples....its like soulmate x 20000000