View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 12:11 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Kundalini and Universal Mind are one and the same thing.

The body is energy, kundalini is energy, everything is energy.

Hello jonesboy,

Just trying to find the right word to describe everything in this poor language we have would it English or French for me.

The word energy started to be used only in the fifteen century first in French then in English. From what I know it derives from Latin with a bit of Greek influence. What bugs me with this word being used to describe everything, its that since Einstein we know energy as defined by science to be limited by the speed of light.

If you would have said matter is energy, I would have said yes, according to this definition of energy. But, as you know, not everything is matter or energy taken in this limited sense.

Consciousness or some forms of information from my experience are not limited by the speed of light.

Shakti to me is more than just energy, She is very conscious also and I would not even talk of Shiva to compare what It represents to just energy in the way its defined in the occidental world.

It’s just a matter of language, it does not change anything to what we experience, but we do try to share that experience by words. At least use words to point to It.

With your knowing of Sanskrit, I believe, would you not have a better word to describe everything than the word energy?

Instead of using the word energy, in English, since we are to use words here, I would rather say something like:

The body is Being, kundalini is Being, everything is Being or something else like:

The body is state of Being, kundalini is state of Being, everything is a state Being.

I don’t really know, just suggestions to help make it clearer for the people who read us.

Enjoy!