View Single Post
Old 20-06-2019, 05:59 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
you know they say ascended spiritual masters through out time and how they were highly psychic and had mediumship abilities to receive any information.
this is a very touchy topic i noticed the religious people will not acept this and will go in debate mode with you lol
i just wanted to ask do you feel jesus was the greatest of them all or would you say they are equal in their own way it's like with buddha a very peaceful person yeah.
it's just the way the bible explains the thing's that jesus did it's beyond what the other masters have done but the trouble with the bible is the metaphor style talk it's like where it says the 2nd coming of christ, alot of people from different paths believe it's a metaphor for the ascension process of today.

The real trouble with the bible is that it was translated by people who were following Constantine's orders about what could be used and how it should be interpreted in order to manipulate large groups of people and save his empire. Then the most common version in the western world was tarnslated into english by people following King James orders for the same reason. That is probably why a lot of it, especially the new testament, does not always make sense.

That being said if ascended masters are real, Jesus is equal to them all, no better, no worse. Though I think the story of Jesus is changed to give everyone a god while the others are considered prophets when they were incarnated. Jesus was a prophet not a god.