View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_journey
i got a question for people here, it's something i saw a while ago that said that kundalini energy is what all the master's worked on and alot of guru's of today will say that kundalini energy is the holy spirit within you.
how do you feel about this? it does seem as if this is something the higher up people in religions don't want you to know and i think this is a mental block keeping people stuck and unable to asend to higher awareness.

If you are talking about the accepted world religions, then it may be that most religious authorities are completely ignorant of kundalini rather than these authorities suppress such knowledge. Even the Bible has apparent references to kundalini which few Christians would be aware of.

For example, Aaron, the brother of Moses, threw down his staff and it became a serpent. A simple interpretation is that the staff is the human spine and the serpent is the awakening kundalini.

And the Book of Revelation refers to the opening of the seven seals, each opening being accompanied by some phenomenon. I am very vague on this because I have never read it, but a simple interpretation would be that this refers to the opening of the seven chakras.

Peace