Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Glorymist

Sorry Peteyzen - -

I truly acknowledge that this is the way that my last reply to you could have been interpreted. And - - I agree - - that the way my last reply sounded - - as tho one can hop from one belief to another rather easily and haphazardly - - that is the way of today's world.

I should have made it more clear. I offered what I said in the earlier reply from the stance that - - when the path / set of beliefs clearly are NOT working for you - - when the set of teachings do not give you the answers that you seek - - when you begin to ask questions / seek principles that the priestcraft of said treachings give you some dancestep - - when you can pretty much see that you are working yourself beyond the set of teachings you are in - - then it is time to move on.

There comes a time to mov on from Christianity. NO offense against Christianity. It is vital to and for those that are based in it.

There comes a time to move on from wherever we are - - and that usually and most often comes from having spent long lifetimes within said teachings - - whether we remember them specifically or not.

If the person you talked about is running into minor / slight difficulities - - then - - it still depends on what they are looking for as to whether they should stay or not.

But personally speaking - - there comes a time to leave most all teachings behind - - one way or another. But that step should NOT be taken lightly.