View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The non-volitional approach of pure observation is one type of meditation. The volitional approach is equally valid, and it is not just from some vague desire for special experiences. It is the recognition that meditation is the gateway to higher consciousness. By performing particular practices and learning to focus our attention then we go beyond our present limited awareness.

This approach to meditation is summed up in the last three stages of raja yoga - concentration (dharana), meditation (dhyana) and union (samadhi). Most of us struggle to master concentration, but without this then there is no meditation.

Peace.
Thank you Iamthat, I agree with you completely, there truly are many types and purposes for meditating.

20 minutes ago I just finished using meditation for higher purposes. Meditation is a multitude of things, some are self discovery based certainly, and some have nothing to do with 'me' at all but are a stilling of the mind so that information can be received.
Most often I use it as a gateway state - a bridge to higher realms of information and energy access.

After 2 minutes spent reaching Theta Brain Wave state I was able to receive information from a persons Higher Self/Spirit to assist them in healing, see their higher self and study the energy flow inside them in order to make the corrections needed as directed by their Higher Self, and channel additional energies into them.

4 Hours ago I was able to talk with another persons Higher Self and Team and receive diagnostic information and confirmation related to a surgery they'd had previously of which they told me nothing about, per my request. I was able to use medical intuition to go in, correctly identify that an organ had been removed, study the healing rate of it, see where there had been an over-cut and that none of the area needed anything further and was healing fine.
However the associated chakra was in over activity and having problems in over reacting to all stimulus.
I was also able to see fibroids, a cyst, that the kidneys were working extra hard due to the spleen removal and several other minor issues, all of which she confirmed were indeed true.
From there I was able to make the necessary adjustments to help the entire system to work better and prescribe and teach the client some skills to further wellness journey.

All of this is from meditation, stilling the mind and learning to LISTEN. Meditation does not have to be an end point destination - it can be a useful gateway to unseen information useful and beneficial to others and have nothing to do with us at all.

There is much more available too, too much to type. Meditation, for those on the path of recognizing it as a valuable 'launch pad' for other states of awareness, it is an absolute pre-requisite for numerous levels of access and interaction and information. Those finely tuned, can reach Theta Brain wave state in as little as 3 breaths.

I will throw in one last thing, when I meditate even as little as once a day, all skills blow wide open unbidden and this year mediumship has even become a possibility, though I seem to be a little hesitant around it and meditate just the seconds needed to reach the information sought, or to access and channel energy or whtever is needed. I save longer sessions for OBE's or Bi-location but stay just short of allowing higher entities to use my vocal cords. I have no good excuse for not allowing it - just some sort of fear/wariness and being a good at being able to hear what they are saying can't justify them speaking directly through me perhaps. Maybe I have control issues. LOL