Thread: Demonic Spirits
View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 06:04 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen171
On another forum there was a lady who's little boy had passed over, and had been comforted by the fact that he had visited her to let her know he was ok, in fact she was absolutely elated at this.
A woman then replied stating "that in fact that wasn't her boy at all but a denomic being sent to trick her and guide her away from God" ?

Any thoughts on this? I have never heard of it, only know that poor mummy was so upset.

In truth there are no demons. There are posers though. Ordinary humans who have passed over and remain on the lower planes to mess with people. They do this because they are so strongly attached to the Earth that they refuse the callings of their guides to come away. Eventually they do but we here sometimes think they are demons because of religious beliefs. What I say is truth.

Please tell your friend that the visit from her little boy was almost certainly legitimate and real. I have personal experience with this. I received such visits from my wife after she passed. Many others report the same things.

These visits are sometimes in a waking state where a strong feeling like a warm glow surrounds the body and a sudden recognition of the other person is present or at night when we are asleep. We sudden seem to be awake except that we know that we are not awake. During this state we see or hear the other person. In my case I saw my wife as she looked in a past lifetime. She did not speak but we used telepathy to communicate. In those few seconds we seemed to relive years of many lives together. All in an instant.

These kinds of things always involve slight and subtle changes in consciousness because that's what they are after all. The spirit worlds (plural) are much different from ours here on a planet.

My guide is telling me that it was a real experience.