View Single Post
Old 29-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairyana
What about heaven? Some beliefs say that it's not just a place to be idle and happy. Idleness being something very unproductive and not the stuff loving souls like to do. Instead, I picture it as a very blissful astral plane, where souls actually do work, but are extremely happy in what they do. They could also stop to admire the beauties of life and the astral world. Souls could work at gaining knowledge and implement some of that when they reincarnate - their life would collaborate for their talent to blossom - and of course there are those who guide the spirits in the lower levels who accept and need their guidance. There are the healers, those that keep spiritual order, spiritual police perhaps... I think there are many astral cities and as the vibration gets higher all physical illusion disappear into one great multitude of blissful consciousness. :)
What about GOD were is HE if that is heaven?GOD talked to Moses so i believe that.
I believe like you guy's say about the 2 plane but i think there is heaven maybe not hell i don't know.I believe that we live on earth and in those planes and get reincarnated till dome's day which like the Bible says Jesus will come down and GOD will judge who go's to heaven or hell.
I guess we get till then to master life and afterlife to be what God wants us to be that i think is to know him and have a relationship with him like GOD and son.
Some mediums have said they have came in contact with the devil and demons that did not live on earth as a human and the devil is on earth.
The Bible talks about Satan and they say the greatest trick the devil pulled was to make the world believe he does not exist!!!They also say he tried to trick Jesus so he exists.Sounds like you guy's don't believe in him so his trick is working.
PLEASE DON'T BE FOOLED AS HE COULD EXIST!!!
If there is a devil there could be hell just saying.
Please let me know what you guy's think.