View Single Post
Old 25-08-2006, 08:32 PM
silversong

This has been happening to be a lot more recently.
The strangest experience was this last week - after 11.11 or 1.11 etc had been occuring a LOT at work (time, weight of items, prices on the till... a shop by the way!!) and I'd been reading up on it. Anyway, the other day I was standing at the till, when I had this surge of energy through my stomach. I thought it was some kind of premonition or that something significant had just happened, so as I do at such times (to check my timing later should I find something happened) I checked the clock. 11.11. I was speechless for a minute, before just laughing and feeling amazing. Basically, to me that proved everything. The fragility of this reality, the way that everything is perfectly constructed, that I'm on the right path, spiritually, and all of that.
The next day I was slightly more sceptic. I asked - in my head - God, or my Guides, or whoever was there :) to "give me another sign... to make sure yesterday wasn't some coincidence... give me another sign, like... now" heheh... I went to weigh some pepper about 3 minutes later, and the price on them came to