View Single Post
Old 14-10-2017, 12:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Sentient....
Before I answer your question. .... Is any part of the above, an experience of yours...?

Whether it is/was or wasn’t my experience, it is still just another pointer story, a mapped memory story and besides, anybody on the net can claim anything as their personal experience.

But from an ugly duckling who doesn’t know who or what he/she is to a realized Swan (in the State of Grace). Is such a scenario possible?

Perhaps part of the presence of God’s Grace is that we can afford to surrender, let go of our maps (trying to understand everything) and enter into a simple state of just being, a state of not knowing.
Staying attuned to God’s Grace Presence whilst not knowing can be more powerful a tool than us (the “me, I”) striving to intellectually arrive to and have ready answers to everything.

Whether awakening as an energetic shift to a non-dual vision (ascending with the view?) to meet up and merge with the descending Spirit is sudden or a slow unfolding process (a path), the Dimension of Grace is about shifting from self-effort to not doing and not knowing in my understanding.