View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 06:21 PM
ljepotica

Zdravo espacio siderale???

Odakle ste vi?
A kako ste vi?

Govorim samo malo srpski/hrvatski/bosanski:p

Sorry couldn't resist-been some time since I've used my primitive knowledge of Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian and so like to practise what I know:)

I now know that it's best to let go of what confusion is-if you've tried all you could and are still stuck then it's far better to let go and forgive-which is what I've done.

Basically if you're in a mess after two months then you have to ask yourself if whether it's worth trying to continue-communication is the best here to be honest.
The way I see it is that if I like a guy then I will let him know-perhaps he'd reject me but so what? Life most certainly goes on. It hurts but the key is to forgive and just realise things weren't meant to be.
Forgiveness is something that people don't like but I cannot tell you how wonderful it is-too many people are stuck in the past and live a life of denial and have not forgiven those that hurt them-forgiveness is never a weakness-denial is a great weakness.

The best you can do is to make your mind up to talk to her-and anticipate that either her responce is what you've been waiting for or not-do not have any expectations...if it doesn't work out with her then forgive her-trust me it might not sound like what you want to hear but later on you'll be so much more happier and at peace with yourself.

It did not work with this guy that I've written about and I forgave him-of course it hurt a lot but I forgave him and after a few months I met him this week and to be honest-no offence to him but I realised that he could never give me what I want or make me happy-this after having drunk quite an amount of alcohol!

I'm fine being friends with him.

There will be someone better waiting for you-if you've tried all you can then you have to stop wasting time with this person-life seriously goes on, the only ones who end up cynical and bitter are those that don't forgive.

To je sve:)

I hope that this advice was of use to you,

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx