View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 01:48 AM
GoldChord

ljepotica,

Oooo it's a tricky one. I am a big believer in never going back. I think once you've ended something it should stay ended - just my personal approach to relationships. I see too many people to-ing and fro-ing, with someone, break up with them and go back, over and over again. I'm not suggesting this is what you are doing but I am a big believer in moving forward. Cweiters is right - there was a reason you ended it in the first place. Having said that, I also believe that it is important to know that you have given it the full chance to be and grow as it should have before you ended it. If you feel that there is something still for you two to explore - then by all means go for it. The differences are what makes life interesting. Too many people look for people who are just like them - why? Being challenged by your partner can be a good thing. So don't be afraid of the differences between you. Me and my boy (well, who I would be with if I could ... it's a long story) are completely different - he is conservative, I am radical, he is relatively uneducated, I am highly educated, but we have incredible respect for each other and our very different approaches to life. We are also connected through past lives - so I will also say this to you - find yourself a spiritual healer or reiki person who can take you back through your past lives - because what you are feeling may be something unresolved, or the connection between you two in the past. It is important to know what this is so you can make the distinction between what happened then and the decisions you are making in this life. Then you can decide if you want to give it another go.

Good luck.