View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Lol, the last part of your story was kind funny, I don't like it when people do that thing you said she done, where it's like people will say something but they really want something without saying it like how you said she said some foam an pillow will do when she really wanted to say get off the bed! .. you are baby sitting right? Soon they will go anyway, unless ur not..

Personally my bed is just a matress on the floor. I don't even have a bed. Its not that im poor or anything.. i could get one tomorrow if i wanted, i just thought you know its the same thing just not lifted slightly off the ground. Iv had one before..
I'm pretty good about where I sleep and on what...I can sleep on the floor too, but my position and method of sleep NEEDS to be consistent for a few days, or else I go totally ballistic...and I cannot help this...it is beyond my control...but hopefully, I can control the way I eat, sleep and defecate because if I cannot do that, not have anything that is consistent from one day to the next due to my autism, I start to freak out...and my family knows this...and makes them do it more and more...and just when I think they cannot do any better than making me feel like an unwanted guest in their home, they bloody outdo themselves!