View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, first off, do not call it imaginary. It is the name from others, who denied themselves a Guide, and therefore can not recognize its work.

So what for others only the imagination (made out of denial) is, can be very real for you, if you allow it.

Quote:
but I don’t remember anything.

It can be that all the talk about "imagination" from others made you accept their belief (read their denial, which resulted in denying the unseen).

Quote:
can any one else relate?

I'm not a child anymore, as you may have guessed. But sometime i'm being led by, what others would call, invisible force. (i would call it a friend, but i do not have any name for it. I imagine it as either my Higher/Over self or Angels in which i trust)
I am not yet able to always recognize its guidance, and may even miss the guidance which it is giving me,but i'm thankful when i recognize it, because it leads me to peace.