View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
Thanks for your pertinent question Explorer21. I, too have read about Yugas but never so far back as The Lemurian Scrolls takes it. We often think of a Yuga in terms of number of years, but a Yuga is a span of vibration within a cycle. Its conclusion is discernable by vibration and not as years on the calendar beforehand. We have been in the Kali Yuga where the light was relatively unconnected to its sense of source and great darkness of consciousness has been evolving human discernment. As I understand it, the Kali Yuga is the darkest time before the greater cycle within which the Kali Yuga is a stage, restarts which is during the Sat Yuga. I feel this may also be understood as the next Golden Age.

Metaphors of sound are helpful to understanding what differentiates one Yuga from another in the eyes of the etheric Beings who radiate into timespace, but are not of timespace. "Tone and tenor", I believe refers to a range of sound capacities by which Yugas can be distinguished. “Tenor” or mood of expression, and a quality of sound that can be created which one might call, tone, will express together in all communications. "Tenor" might be seen separately to be that quality of vibration within a Yuga which reflects “mood” or emotional nuances. "Tone" would be related to the purity of sound in relationship to itself, just as tones in music create melody and harmony, as well as shades of dissonance. Tenor and tone together reflect a yugas’ vibrational range, I feel.

This excerpt, drawn from section 11 in Chapter One expresses more about the qualities of the Yugas and may be helpful in thinking about how they vary. “The Sat Yuga is always the time of dawn, of birth of awakening into the fullness of soul. It is a time of total light, with no confusion of the forces as later begins to exist at the wane of the Tretā Yuga and through the Dvāpara Yuga and Kali Yuga. Everything existed in its fullness in the Sat Yuga with a total and open giving of all the world’s goods, physically, superconsciously and intellectually, between beings. There was no feeling at all of personal ego. In the Kali Yuga there will exist feelings of possessiveness or difference, one from another, resulting from the change in the great mind flow of the yugas, as souls become caught in the animal and human evolution as a result of the shift toward darker states of consciousness. They will suffer the constant acquiring of yet a more dense body, from birth to birth, in the darkness of the Dvāpara and Kali Yugas until the Sat Yuga dawns again in light and glory.”

This fits well with my understanding that the Earth’s location in what has become known as the Photon Belt is initiating the return of light within which will change the quality (tone and tenor) of our consciousness and how humans create and live. It is also expressed as our sun being bathed in rays of the great central suns of the center of the galaxy, thereby re-engaging light in the mind and creating unity again.

I hope this is helpful. My understanding is evolving.

Starflower, thanks so much for your very clear and comprehensive explanation about the tenor and tone of Yugas. My understanding is strengthened and greatly enhanced by your insightful words.
I love the definition of a Sat Yuga---very inspirational! Like you, I see how the Sat Yuga fits very well with my understanding of the Photon Belt and the great central suns.
Many thanks for your very helpful explanation, Starflower.