View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Knower

[quote=Spirit Guide Sparrow][color="RoyalBlue"]Almost. It’s not a soul split, or a banana split, it’s a spirit split; a branch you produce from the tree that is your spirit. I suppose ‘split’ is a word open to misinterpretation here, so I will correct myself and use the term bilocate and multilocation. Meaning that which is your spirit, can have multiple instances of itself just by thinking about it. Some may try and tell you this is what a monad is, and show you some appealing hierarchical diagram with this amount of souls here, and this amount of sub-souls here, but actually within this bilocation, each and every aspect is completely aware of what the other is doing at all times and works as one being, one mind, and are whole and equal.
Perhaps not too unlike on splitting one's attention over multiple tasks?

How does one's soul self/consciousness fit into that? Do we merge ourselves into our spirit identity upon returning to the spirit world, thus losing our current free will / volition? I don't quite understand how we, as individual souls with our desires, etc fit into this spirit which also seems to have its own desires, personality, ability to do things, etc. Would love some clarity as to how you view things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
I am sure right now he is not only having fascinating conversations with horses and sharing their wisdom (for they are profoundly ancient and wise beings), but he is also experimenting with being an actual horse himself through form transference.
This part also do not understand. If he is a fragment of spirit, a branch if you will, then how is it him that plays with horses after his return? Does he not "merge" or return to spirit, thus becoming expanded, spirit himself, and not quite himseof anymore? Different thing altogether, that perhaps may not be as interested in horses as the fragment was? Doesn't the original identity and will get lost, or at least diluted in the ocean that is spirit?
Seems a bit disheartening and horrifying to think I exist and do things to just become part of someone else greater than I, where I may just be incorporated as a tiny aspect of some kindg, if I understand this and the consequences correctly.

I appreciate your responses.
Thank you!