View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:16 PM
Greyeyes

Ouija boards are a tool for other spirits to use to communicate with us the living. It is like Forest Gumps box of cherries, you never know what you are going to get. You can bring in people who have gone into the light which is completely safe or you can bring in spirits that have never been in the light. I call these waywards and they still have ego attached. And once they connect to people in this world many do not want to let go. Then the real fun begins.
Tarot on the other hand is a tool that helps a person tap into their own knowledge. Our sub-conscious mind misses nothing and so it knows where each card is in the deck. It is like a tool or a short cut for people who can not tap into the knowing, yet. Tarot is a person getting knowledge from their higher self, threw their own sub-conscious mind and into this earth awareness. And with Tarot the only ego that you have to deal with is your own.
I have 0 Ouija boards and I also have about 3 Tarot decks. I have never had a spirit problem with the Tarot deck. If you are going to mess with spirit stuff it is a good idea to work on getting rid of your fears first. All of this is not right or wrong, it is just from my experience over the years.