View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Guide

So there you have it! It was a successful shop with loyal followers that aligned with your beliefs then, but as your interests changed so did your business. It no longer represented your beliefs or who you were at the time so it fell flat eventually.

I feel like life in general is a series of hopping around and the people, places, things and careers that we leave behind (or leave us) no longer align with our highest good or who we truly are. This can be upsetting in the moment as we rack our brains with all the reasons why we feel it should've worked and all the things we did right to make it work....but maybe our needs and desires shifted somewhere along the way and we hadn't realized it yet. Whether it was our conscious doing (or undoing) or not, we more than likely had guidance from above that knew exactly what was in our hearts. They probably said "ok on to the next" and lined something else up that would help us to discover what feels true to us.

I think life is an ongoing process of revealing more of your true self, and circumstances, people, careers etc. are a means of showing us who we truly are and what we really want. I don't see that process ending..haha. I believe it applies to so many sectors of life, even who we chose as partners but that's a whole other topic!