Thread: Distance Reiki
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Administrator
Hello

Having just completed me Level One Reiki and being told at Chuch I can go into the Healing Room with someoene as long as anothe Master was there. I get that as the hands are placed on the body. NOT all places are appropriate to touch.

ONE has to be very aware that a person might well have suffered from some form of abuse or trama and a touch in any of the mid section might open the wounds held there.

It is all energy and it is FELT by the person if there or if at a distance. It is all touch. I have done distant healing with friends for a long time now....and respct is always there.

Being Empathic and able to read other's will serve me well in being able to pick up on the surface fears that are there. To know if there is some area I should make sure I have permission to go there with.

I had that with the one I did me trainning with. She had been abused both in childhood and in her marriage. I could FEEL that with her. As we had to KNOW the full hand postions I was very aware to ASK it it was OK to move on each time I moved me hands. There has to be that trust with healer and pateint.

To practice independenly where I live i have to have Level 2 and do three months with SOMEONE that is a Master Healer before I can go to Level 3 and before I can work alone for a FEE. Then a waver is signed by the patient.

Its very strictly regulated in the place I live which I feel is GOOD.

Lynn