View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 06:16 AM
Master
I'm wondering...just wondering, how can one tell if they are 'possessed by a demon' or have a 'negative energy attachment' as I am slowly coming around to the idea, despite bucketloads of skepticism in regards.

It is the only thing that makes any sense to me, based upon what I am going through.

I am suffering with illnesses which have physical symptoms, but nothing medical science can ever diagnose. I feel feverish, but my temperature is normal...I have signs of infection, but White Blood cells are normal...I have heavy chest congestion, but X-rays are normal etc....etc

Also, things I place down in one area, seem to go 'walkabout'. I placed my reading glasses on my nightstand the other night...went downstairs to make a cup of tea...came back, they were gone...I found them the next day under my bed...right under my bed!

Rugs and electrical cords that are flat seem to lift up when I walk over them, causing me to trip and even though I live alone, some entity thinks it is hilarious to loosen the top of my salt shaker so I spill it all over my food, or to punch tiny holes in the bottom of my juice container so it leaks everywhere...

Not to mention that whatever I want to do in regards to meditation or spiritual practice always gets side-tracked in some way lately...and most days I lay in bed, that tired and drained out that I cannot move...and doctors tell me that I have 'depression' and yet, I'm not really that depressed.

It also seems that the medical profession has washed it's hands of me, leading me to think "only a priest can help me now".

Does this mean I am possessed or what?