View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 10:02 PM
Master
Hi Dawn infinity - I am also an empath. As an empath you really need to learn to protect yourself. I used to feel as if I was on a boat and everyone was pushing me around. I am going to outline the things that I do on a regular basis. These practices should help you to cleanse and protect your aura.

1. Sage your house daily - this will help to cleanse the house of negativity that is absorbed. If the negativity is very charged - do this morning and evening.
2. Protect yourself by envisioning a purple light (you can also use pink, white light and gold if you'd like) around you. You will need to top this up every four hours if the feelings are highly potent. Test this out and you will work out how much you need to do this.
3. Have regular rock salt baths.
4. Buy a black tourmaline bracelet and wear it every day. My old boss was a nasty bully, with a very negative energy, when I started wearing a black tourmaline bracelet things got easier. Research stones to protect empaths there are loads and you can mix them up and vary what you use, choose what you feel drawn too.
5. If you do feel out of sorts though and it happens when you are not aware, call upon the angels and ask them to remove the energy that is not yours immediately, thank them for their help and ensure that you breath fully.
6. Put protection crystals in the four corners of your bedroom...

I know that this might sound like a great deal of work and effort, but think of it in the same vein as you would eating or brushing your teeth. It is essential for empaths to protect themselves from absorbing other people's emotions and feelings...
All the luck