Thread: Randomness
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
hah. can we easily define where the mind begins or ends?
i agree that much of human experience has involved using emotions as
'reactionary devices'... but i figure we don't need to do that. then there's
the times when you might get a "bad feeling" about something, before
the fact of it (like before you turn a corner), so that seems 'premonitory'.
i have the idea, from "law of attraction" and such, that emotional states
can precede an events occurrence... by bringing us into the vibration
which would allow it to manifest.

i'm sorry for your son's uncomfortable reaction, but i figure Lolly
doesn't mind our going off topic so i won't apologize for it. :P

I am not sure I would even put "bad feelings" into the category of emotions either. It really does not come as any particular emotion (at least not in my experience), I see it more as a sensory perception we get that our mind does not have a good label for, so we we call it simply a "bad feeling". There are many senses that the body has apart from the 5 commonly perceived ones. It is easy to label any of the 5 common senses in our mind, but the others we just dont have the "words" yet for them.
In one analogy I see the movement of life as a stream of space/time, in this movement our individual experiences create ripples of movement in the stream around us. If the ripples of another person (or even an upcoming natural event...since all aspects of life, not just people can cause ripples) disrupt the ripples we have around us, we can feel the feedback of that wave as it intersects ours. If the wave is completely at odds with ours, then it would be a "bad feeling".

At least that is one of my current views on such things.