View Single Post
Old 18-06-2012, 02:47 AM
res

Hi Rich, Geeeeeeez........... and i just bought myself a triumph too

It wasnt pleasant and i didnt have the energy to chase her for my money back. I wrote the bike off as a learning experience and took some time away from study and reiki. I wouldnt go as far as to label her a charletan as she was very well educated in spiritual matters and very gifted in areas of healing. I honestly feel that she thought she was communicating with the founder of the work although it looks to me that she was tricked by the spirit in to thinking it was her teacher that had past over. Thats the problem with bringing out information using an altered state of consciousness, you never really know who you are talking to and if they are genuinely telling the truth.

Thats interesting that you say some dont sign up. So would you say it is possible that my spiritual research and search for the truth is just a force of habit and that i could have actually just come here to have fun and enjoy having a family and all the little things that physical life has to offer? So it may be possible that i havent signed up for anything at all?

thanks for sharing your thoughts rich.

Last edited by res : 18-06-2012 at 07:09 AM.