View Single Post
Old 16-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
No i wasnt there and thats the reason why i wouldnt presume to tell any individual that i know the truth behind their reason for living.

You could though apply the same criteria to every prophet, saint, disincarnate and incarnate spiritual teacher, which would mean closing your heart and ears to wisdom and wise counsel, which wouldn't do much for your spiritual progression.

It wouldn't be a good idea to give spiritual instruction to anyone unless you were sure it was correct.

In any case, I don't see a vast gulf between my 'life is a school' statement and your life is 'like a school' statement.
That only leaves my statement that the purpose of life is 'to advance the soul'.
As a matter of interest, what do you say it is? To descend into hedonism. Or to learn, evolve and strive for a higher light. It really is a case of either or, no matter how you look at it.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com