View Single Post
Old 22-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Master
I think it's a combination: some things are set in stone, others aren't. Depending on ??? That the 20 million dollar question. The speed with which you pick up on lessons? The path your soul has chosen before incarnating? I believe those two have an awful lot to do with it.
Some say some souls incarnate to die in disasters. Their purpose was to help raise the energy of compassion and love on the planet, worldwide. So the fact that they will die in a disaster, will be set in stone. That's what I believe anyway.
If you have to get married with children because it is part of your soul's path, the lesson you chose before incarnating, you will get married and have children. The moment it will happen may vary though. Unless the timing of it is important for another major task you chose. Then maybe the time you'll get married and have children IS set in stone.

I've also learnt that time isn't linear. I've watched and read some stuff about that, but I find it too mind-boggling. Kind get my head around it, so I accept the fact that time isn't linear, but that's it. It's clearly not my field of expertise and I doubt it ever will be

I do think that if you can tell exact times of events, you have a very special gift. As far as I see it, you can tap into a very specific flow of energy. Maybe connected to ppl's purpose in life?
Most ppl cannot give specific dates/times, but an approximate. There must be a reason why you have this gift. And likely to be part of your soul's path and purpose in this life.