Thread: WHAT IS DEATH?
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Lomax
I think we all think about death in different ways. For me the death of an old idea is good because its usualy replaced by a new way of being. It is transition from one idea of the self to another one.I used to fear death and in 1991 one of my sons drowned. I had a an awkening and was told you no longer need to fear loss - you are experinecing it. The gold showers of light continued for many weeks and I saw my son 4 times in different ways and had some very deep conveersations with him even though he was only 9 months old at the time. Ive seen plenty of entities since then - but have a few specific spirit guides who take me on journeys to other realms and to past lives for healing. Death is experiential and to an extent subjective for each person - a veil . Subjectively I look forward to it when the time is right - I dont fear it as I did when younger. Not sure if I have helped - I think that depend on the reason why you asked the question in the first place! You dont have to say but maybe looking at the sponsoring thought behind the question may bring you more than any of the responses you get. Best wishes
Hi ... Whatever the question , and whatever answers emerge , I am just so so very sorry for the loss of your precious child. My heart goes out to you....