View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 02:34 PM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Tbh I never had a happy childhood or life so I am kinda used to this. So I dont really see how this is personal growth since i ve had many blows in the past and its only made me strong I suppose to handle more pains. So I really dont think this has anything to do with personal growth. Instead its just a cruel joke played with me.
Though my dreams, some related to him did come true so I do have hope but its like 1% only

I'm new to this forum and to Twin Flame. My twin and I were unaware of such a thing until after our final reunion. Decades passed where we were not in each other's lives. Mostly due to my ghosting. In fact all due to. Several times we became too close for my comfort and I ran scared. It left a hole in my Twin's life. He missed me thought of me and thought I was gone forever. He lost interest in life and was on as he put it autopilot. A shell.

But I, being his Twin Flame, returned. IT WAS ENTIRELY BEYOND MY CONTROL. The email I meant to send him (one short sentence) sat for weeks in my draft box. Until 2/22 of this year. I pressed send at 8:44 am. 4 is my number 8 is his. His reply came at 11:11 am that same day.

OMG. Were we in for the experience of many lifetimes. He says I have changed his life. So many unbelievably good things came his way after our reunion. He is as he puts it transfigured and ecstatic. Soul-bound.

And why? Because we have met in former lives. I was made aware of that. And This is not the final chapter of our journey.

You shall reunite if you are true Twin Flames. You can entirely be certain of this. The cosmos directs. All in good time.

Take heart from one who knows.