View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Lepus

Hello Lynn,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I never keep materials from classes or I would have a room full of them. I am too usually the one leading the class not doing the work.

When it comes to pen and paper now days so much sadly is done on line, as I just came to realize I do not even have a pen and paper on my table here.

When my Daughter first learned to draw and write she would put names on the the people she would draw. Many were in old world outfits. She was drawing those that came to talk to her.

Lynn

PS

. I wonder if one can communicate with their Higher-Self through an Ouija Board?

I only played with on once NEVER EVER AGAIN no matter what I would never touch one. I have been asked over the years to look at them for people and to try and authenticate them. This much I will do but to use it NO WAY. They are not a positive force. Much like a Voodoo Doll that one can make for not so nice purposes trust me they do work, I know I used on on a teacher I had when I was 16. There are things that even with all the protections and knowledge I have I will not use again.

Some believe children especially young babies only left the spirit world weeks before, they're more attuned to seeing ghostly visitors cross into their new world. A child hasn't been conditioned to ignore what society deems impossible, they will often communicate with what many parents would call it an imaginary friend. Sadly, as we grow up and become more cynical and disbelieving of things unknown, that ability disappears.

It seems there's a lot of negative reviews with the Ouija Board. I wonder why they're sold at the children stores.

I tried making a voodoo doll once but didn't sewed the edges correctly and just neglected the whole thing. I tried to replicate the doll's image from Buckland's book.

Lepus