View Single Post
Old 19-10-2017, 06:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I recommend doing a full natal chart if possible, it will given you a broad sense of your position in the zodiac, not only will it debunk misconceptions, but it will give you a greater understanding that the moon, and rising signs and your position around the planets play a big part in all aspects in your personality.

I feel I am a typical Capricorn (earth elemental) it suits well, however, I have a Cancer Moon and Pisces Rising, both water elements that really drown out the goat and humanize me. In short,I can be a cesspool of emotions not really typical for Capricorn who traditionally has a reputation for being aloof and detached from emotion. However, I have no problems playing that card, that is one purpose our Sun sign serves to do, pulling out traditional traits as a tool to getting to your desired goals.

GirlSearching, I would look to see where your Moon or Venus falls in. Sexuality and our relationships with people can be more found in this area.
i have signs similar to yours. Scoripo rising, virgo sun, cancer moon, but my next 3 signs are all the same "libra" which i feel helps too mellow out the others. Is it odd to have 3 of the same signs in them positions?