View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 06:23 PM
Master
It all begins with a pebble

All,

I hope you enjoy this journey through the Garden of You, and the other equally verdant verities awaiting your perception in the Matrix Energetics articles referenced below, as much as I have (see the 1st reference).

Rarely have I ever found such a comprehensive, explicit illustration of the unlimited Dynamics of Love, as described in the superlatively written article by Melissa Joy Johnson, entitled Relationships: Co-Creation, Unification, and Ripples In The Pond (see the 2nd reference).

It all begins with a pebble:

"For example, if you want to change how you relate to your family, how a person relates to you, or even how your garden blooms in relation to you, you can shift your awareness and resonance with respect to where you choose to drop your pebbles into the pond. "

"There’s a component to the field of the heart that can be amplified or multiplied when it is coupled with components of grace. This component of the heart field can be expressed as a mathematical equation for accessing personal power, wherein the Heart Field × Grace = Exponential Personal Power:
HF × G = EPP"

Rippling from the "pebble", you will see how extensively this formula applies to every aspect of your life:

"All that you experience is you in relation to — everything! Relating is a dynamic, ever-evolving essential of relationships. Relating describes you in relation to. Relating is you in relation to universal consciousness and its infinite potential. Relating is you in relation to everything! As an extension of universal consciousness, that which you create is connected to the all and is experienced wholly in relation to you! Everything is in relationship. Everything is you in-relation, too."

How ? ...Because the Universe "rocks"

Reference: http://www.matrixenergetics.com/Articles.aspx

Reference: https://wakeup-world.com/2015/06/12/...s-in-the-pond/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)